Via the complementary print and web media of the Pro-RealEstate information and exchange platform (website, newsletter, yearbook), Pro-RealEstate provides its readers with key information to succeed in their real estate investments and management.
4 editorial information focus :
- Town planning : residential densification in cities, mixed-use districts, rehabilitating old industrial wastelands, accessibility and mobility… the construction or renovation of a building (offices or housing), of a shopping centre ; of hotels, hospitals, public buildings, logistics or semi-industrial parks, all of these have to fit into the vision of the sustainable development of a district, a city or a region.
- Market and projects : analysis of the real estate market in the major cities of Belgium: offices, shopping centres, high streets, logistics and semi-industrial buildings. Analysis of sales and letting prices, take-up, vacancy, available buildings, projects under development.
On www.pro-realestate.be/projects you will find detailed description of town planning and land development master plans: projects of a ‘district-wide’ size, involving a high degree of mixed use (offices, residential, retail, infrastructure) and integrating sustainability and mobility concerns. Forthcoming large office building projects are also highlighted in this section together with major shopping and leisure centers developments.
All projects descriptions include the short listing of key players involved in those real estate projects and for some of them their company profile.
- Strategy for real estate investment, property, workplace and facility management : legislation, optimising taxation, trends and property management best practices. Key Information for end-users/occupiers (including for public infrastructures and public administrations) so that their investment in real estate is effective both in terms of purchase or letting terms, and in operating and maintenance costs.
- Real Estate Network : profile of key players in the real estate industry and suppliers who can assist developers in achieving their real estate projects and help real estate end-users to best perform in their asset, property workplace and facility management.
The directory published on www.pro-realestate.be/network is enlisting the major key players in the belgian real estate industry classified according to their field of activities.
READERS - TARGET GROUPS
6.400 professionals involved in real estate development, investment and management
- 32 % corporate end-users (owner and/or occupier) of office, retail and logistic real estate.
End-users from both private and public sector, including health care sector and non-profit organizations.
- 68 % companies involved in Belgian real estate development, investment, sale and management :
- real estate developers & investors
- local & public authorities involved in town planning and urban regeneration
- real estate advisers
- legal & finance advisers
- study bureaux (special techniques, environment)
- services providers for property and building management
(security, energy management, HVAC, maintenance,…)
This allocation is based on the circulation of the 'Belgium Real Estate Showcase' yearbook which has the largest circulation of all the media of the Pro-Real Estate information platform. The allocation between the 'end-users' target group and the target group of companies involved in the real estate industry can vary for each media.
The Pro-Real Estate information platform stimulates
communication and knowledge sharing between:
- real estate end-users (private and/or public) including PPP & DBFMO partnerships
- owners and occupiers
- real estate developers
- architects and study bureaux
- public authorities and government bodies
- advisers and suppliers who can assist developers in achieving their real estate projects
You can download and thumb through here under a sample of each media together with its media kit informing you about the media issue calendar, advertising formats and advertising rates.
Didier VAN DEN EYNDE
Final Editor Pro-Real Estate
Final Editor - Profacility Media
Please send your press releases to
TEL +32 (0) 475 75 71 40
The Pro-RealEstate media are published by :
BUSINESS INTERACTIVE MEDIA sprl
Avenue Louise, 523 - 1050 Brussels
TEL. +32 (0)2 669 77 65
FAX. +32 (0)2 626 37 17
Company Identification BE 0809-507.065